Daily Diary - Smart elephant
We have heard of cats riding bicycles and dogs doing the hula, but never come across an elephant using a smartphone. Until now.
A YouTube clip of an elephant playing with the new Samsung Galaxy Note is not, as you might think, a ploy by the company to use cheap labour in an ad campaign but, in fact, genuine.
The minute-long video, which involves no trickery, has already racked up more than two million views in just over a week.
Whatever next, a robin playing Angry Birds on the iPad 3? Now there’s a campaign we’d like to see.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...