Daily Diary - Smart elephant
We have heard of cats riding bicycles and dogs doing the hula, but never come across an elephant using a smartphone. Until now.
A YouTube clip of an elephant playing with the new Samsung Galaxy Note is not, as you might think, a ploy by the company to use cheap labour in an ad campaign but, in fact, genuine.
The minute-long video, which involves no trickery, has already racked up more than two million views in just over a week.
Whatever next, a robin playing Angry Birds on the iPad 3? Now there’s a campaign we’d like to see.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Sports Research PSD Group £45,000 to £55,000 + bonus + benefits, Central London
- COMMERCIAL MANAGER - LEADING ADVANCED SEARCH AGENCY Success Digital £Competitive, London
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Support Officer Harris Hill Ltd £25k per year, London