VIDEO: "Always look with the customer's eyes" says Moll, Honda UK
Martin Moll, marketing manager, Honda UK talks about the best advice he's ever been given - that one should "always look with the customer's eyes."
Martin Moll, marketing manager, Honda UK
In answer to Marketing's quick- fire questions, Moll said "Don't procrastinate, planning's good but actions are critical and actually you need results, not theories."
Offering his advice to those starting out in the marketing industry, he added that in order to be successful, a candidate needs to be passionate about what they are doing and have a willingness to learn.
Video produced by Georgina Brazier. Follow the producer team on Twitter @BRProducers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London
- Digital Senior Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London