Multitrip.com in tie-up with Real Radio
Insurance brand Multitrip.com has secured a tie-up with Real Radio as part of radio and outdoor activity planned by The Media Agency Group.
Real Radio: ties-up with Multitrip
The brand, which is owned by Blue Insurances, yesterday started a four-month airtime deal with the GMG Radio-owned radio brand.
It is sponsoring Real Radio North West’s Cash Calls, where listeners are invited to guess the amount of money to be won every hour between 8am and 6pm each weekday.
As well as sponsor credits, Real Radio will include in-show features and holiday giveaways promoting Multitrip.com as its preferred holiday insurance provider. The brand will then cover the travelling winners.
The deal includes 30-second ads and trails encouraging listeners to visit a bespoke microsite for Multitrip.com.
To launch the campaign Multitrip.com has full sponsorship of Real Radio's channel on UK RadioPlayer and takeover of the Real Radio homepage with their advert and design. Social media promotion will run throughout the four month airtime.
The Media Agency Group has also booked a nationwide outdoor advertising campaign running in five key airports and on buses across the UK.
Yvonne McCusker, radio sales manager at Radio Airtime Media, The Media Agency Group's radio division, said: "Direct communications are a vital tool when influencing consumers' behaviour and encouraging them to potentially switch insurance providers, or take a policy with a new company."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...