Stuff magazine launches monthly iPad edition
Stuff, the gadget magazine, has launched a monthly iPad edition, the first fully interactive magazine to come from Haymarket Media Group.
Stuff: gadget magazine launches iPad edition
The first issue includes an in-depth test of the new iPad incorporating video, a feature on the world's best smartphones, and 'Gadget Easter Eggs', a compendium of hidden features and in-jokes from the history of technology and media.
Advertisers include LG and there are a number of exclusive interactive promotions that have been developed by Haymarket’s creative solutions team.
Martyn Jones, publishing director at Stuff, said: "This is a significant milestone for the world's biggest gadget magazine. It marks our ambition to evolve across exciting emerging formats, and to reach new consumers.
"Our readers are tech-savvy, early adopters and iPad now delivers global scale, so we anticipate making a significant impact in this market, while complementing our healthy print and web audiences."
The iPad edition will be available monthly, coinciding with publication of the print edition.
Single issues of the iPad edition will cost £2.99, while a 12-month subscription costs £23.99. People who already subscribe to Stuff magazine will be able to download the iPad version for free for six months.
It is the biggest change for the magazine since the print version was revamped in 2009.
Stuff's ABC for the July-December 2011 period was 80,226 copies, down 13.7% year on year.
Haymarket Media Group is the owner of Media Week and Brand Republic.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...