Burlington Arcade picks Gong Muse for PR drive
A high-end shopping destination in the heart of Mayfair has called on Gong Muse to handle its PR.
Burlington Arcade: wants to target quintessentially British publications
Burlington Arcade, the home of shops selling everything from antiques to perfume established in 1819, has picked the agency for a UK and global brief following a pitch battle.
The ongoing retainer sees Gong Muse working alongside travel operator Noblesque to draw new custom from overseas, with a particular focus on Asia.
The team, led by agency director Freya Simms, will be involved with a range of events to promote the arcade including work around the London Print Fair, the Diamond Jubilee and Christmas shopping.
The work, previously handled by The Communications Group, will be overseen by Burlington Arcade marketing director Ellen Lewis.
Simms said: ‘We approached the brief by looking at it commercially, strategically gearing it towards the people we’re trying to bring in and considering how the business was changing for tenants within the arcade. There will also be the focus on events and the excitement that generates.
‘Our experience fits into the luxury and antique sector, and the arcade really has that mix. The place is alive with stories and it should make for a rich campaign.’
The agency will be targeting quintessentially British publications such as The Field and Country Life, as well as international travel and luxury press such as Hong Kong Tatler and Business Traveller Asia Pacific.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...