Burlington Arcade picks Gong Muse for PR drive
A high-end shopping destination in the heart of Mayfair has called on Gong Muse to handle its PR.
Burlington Arcade: wants to target quintessentially British publications
Burlington Arcade, the home of shops selling everything from antiques to perfume established in 1819, has picked the agency for a UK and global brief following a pitch battle.
The ongoing retainer sees Gong Muse working alongside travel operator Noblesque to draw new custom from overseas, with a particular focus on Asia.
The team, led by agency director Freya Simms, will be involved with a range of events to promote the arcade including work around the London Print Fair, the Diamond Jubilee and Christmas shopping.
The work, previously handled by The Communications Group, will be overseen by Burlington Arcade marketing director Ellen Lewis.
Simms said: ‘We approached the brief by looking at it commercially, strategically gearing it towards the people we’re trying to bring in and considering how the business was changing for tenants within the arcade. There will also be the focus on events and the excitement that generates.
‘Our experience fits into the luxury and antique sector, and the arcade really has that mix. The place is alive with stories and it should make for a rich campaign.’
The agency will be targeting quintessentially British publications such as The Field and Country Life, as well as international travel and luxury press such as Hong Kong Tatler and Business Traveller Asia Pacific.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Junior Packaging Artworker Network Career Consultants £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior Packaging Artworker Network Career Consultants £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Midweight Art Director Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London