Ian Johnson Publicity called in by All3Media
Ian Johnson Publicity has been appointed by the UK's largest independent television production company, All3Media.
Skins: Ian Johnson Publicity promotes the E4 show
All3Media comprises a group of 20 television, film and online production and distribution companies, based in the UK and internationally.
It has also recently set up offices in the US with a view to further growth across the Atlantic.
Following this, Hayley Trent has been appointed at the agency as corporate comms director to focus specifically on All3Media’s overall comms strategy.
Trent recently left her role as comms manager at BBC One Continuing Drama, and has worked as comms manager at BBC Three, Comedy and Entertainment.
Ian Johnson said of Trent: ‘She has a fantastic background in talent management, crisis management and strategic planning, as well as years of experience managing relationships with a broad slate of independent production companies.’
A large part of the role will involve working alongside PMK-BNC, which has been appointed to oversee the group’s US PR strategy.
Ian Johnson Publicity has previously worked on television programmes such as Channel 4’s Skins and the BAFTA award-winning Wallander.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London