Ian Johnson Publicity called in by All3Media
Ian Johnson Publicity has been appointed by the UK's largest independent television production company, All3Media.
Skins: Ian Johnson Publicity promotes the E4 show
All3Media comprises a group of 20 television, film and online production and distribution companies, based in the UK and internationally.
It has also recently set up offices in the US with a view to further growth across the Atlantic.
Following this, Hayley Trent has been appointed at the agency as corporate comms director to focus specifically on All3Media’s overall comms strategy.
Trent recently left her role as comms manager at BBC One Continuing Drama, and has worked as comms manager at BBC Three, Comedy and Entertainment.
Ian Johnson said of Trent: ‘She has a fantastic background in talent management, crisis management and strategic planning, as well as years of experience managing relationships with a broad slate of independent production companies.’
A large part of the role will involve working alongside PMK-BNC, which has been appointed to oversee the group’s US PR strategy.
Ian Johnson Publicity has previously worked on television programmes such as Channel 4’s Skins and the BAFTA award-winning Wallander.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...