Ian Johnson Publicity called in by All3Media
Ian Johnson Publicity has been appointed by the UK's largest independent television production company, All3Media.
Skins: Ian Johnson Publicity promotes the E4 show
All3Media comprises a group of 20 television, film and online production and distribution companies, based in the UK and internationally.
It has also recently set up offices in the US with a view to further growth across the Atlantic.
Following this, Hayley Trent has been appointed at the agency as corporate comms director to focus specifically on All3Media’s overall comms strategy.
Trent recently left her role as comms manager at BBC One Continuing Drama, and has worked as comms manager at BBC Three, Comedy and Entertainment.
Ian Johnson said of Trent: ‘She has a fantastic background in talent management, crisis management and strategic planning, as well as years of experience managing relationships with a broad slate of independent production companies.’
A large part of the role will involve working alongside PMK-BNC, which has been appointed to oversee the group’s US PR strategy.
Ian Johnson Publicity has previously worked on television programmes such as Channel 4’s Skins and the BAFTA award-winning Wallander.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London