Ian Johnson Publicity called in by All3Media
Ian Johnson Publicity has been appointed by the UK's largest independent television production company, All3Media.
Skins: Ian Johnson Publicity promotes the E4 show
All3Media comprises a group of 20 television, film and online production and distribution companies, based in the UK and internationally.
It has also recently set up offices in the US with a view to further growth across the Atlantic.
Following this, Hayley Trent has been appointed at the agency as corporate comms director to focus specifically on All3Media’s overall comms strategy.
Trent recently left her role as comms manager at BBC One Continuing Drama, and has worked as comms manager at BBC Three, Comedy and Entertainment.
Ian Johnson said of Trent: ‘She has a fantastic background in talent management, crisis management and strategic planning, as well as years of experience managing relationships with a broad slate of independent production companies.’
A large part of the role will involve working alongside PMK-BNC, which has been appointed to oversee the group’s US PR strategy.
Ian Johnson Publicity has previously worked on television programmes such as Channel 4’s Skins and the BAFTA award-winning Wallander.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...