Land Securities seeks PR help for Trinity Leeds launch
One of Britain's largest shopping centre owners, Land Securities, is on the hunt for a consumer PR agency.
Trinity Leeds: seeks consumer PR support
The company is seeking support for the launch of £350m retail and leisure development Trinity Leeds.
The one-million sq ft shopping and leisure destination is due to open in spring 2013 and will be the home of over 120 retailers including Topshop, Next, Marks & Spencer, Mango, Hollister and Superdry.
Land Securities wants to see agencies with retail and fashion PR credentials to help the venue ‘propel Leeds up to fourth position in the UK’s retail hierarchy’.
Sean Curtis, portfolio marketing manager at Land Securities, is working on creating a shortlist of agencies with plans to appoint by mid-May.
Curtis said: ‘We want an agency that can help position Trinity Leeds as a dynamic, evolving shopping experience and work on it being seen as a retail beacon for the UK.
‘We are looking for an agency who share our ambition to launch Trinity Leeds to our customers regionally and nationally.’
The venue will also house the first Everyman Cinema outside London and a range of new upmarket eateries including two Conran restaurants.
The development comes against a backdrop of discontent in shopping centre construction with only 31,500 sq m (339,063 sq ft) of new retail centre space being developed in 2012, a 50-year low.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...