Agencies lines up for £6 million NSPCC media account
The NSPCC has called a review of its £6 million media planning and buying business.
NSPCC: media review
The charity currently works with Omnicom’s Rapp on its direct response media planning and buying, while the Publicis shop ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for its above-the-line campaigns.
It is understood that the review is in its early stages and that ZenithOptimedia and Rapp are likely to repitch.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC appointed Inferno to work on a nationwide ad campaign aimed at adults.
Last month, the charity launched a campaign called "don’t wait until you’re certain" to encourage people to act if they have concerns about a child.
The Inferno film to accompany the campaign, which was seeded on YouTube, the Netmums website and Facebook, was in the style of user-generated videos of children saying silly things but has a twist when the children start to say things that could indicate they are being abused.
In March, the NSPCC hired the former Channel 4 head of strategic sales Mike Parker as the interim fundraising director to lead its consumer-facing marketing activity, replacing Paul Amadi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...