Andrew Marshall joins Cognito after Fishburn Hedges departure
Andrew Marshall, formerly co-head of Fishburn Hedges' financial practice, has joined financial services specialist Cognito.
Andrew Marshall: Cognito's EMEA MD
The agency, which has offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Singapore, has hired Marshall as MD of the EMEA region.
Marshall spent 13 years at Fishburn Hedges, co-heading its financial practice and chairing its international affiliate network. He left the agency last month along with fellow director Andy Berry, who joined HSBC to head media relations in the UK and Europe.
Before joining FH, Marshall worked for Hill & Knowlton for four years and began his career with nine years in investment banking in London and Toronto.
Tom Coombes, founder and CEO of Cognito, commented: ‘Andrew has an outstanding track record over two decades in advising financial services clients at a senior level, helping them manage their reputations and communicate their products and services.’
‘We’ve expanded rapidly in North America and now see strong potential growth in Europe, as well as in Asia. Andrew – working together with deputy MD Andrew Carrier and the rest of our growing EMEA team – has the experience and dynamism to seize this opportunity.’
Marshall added: ‘Financial services is undergoing fundamental change and Cognito is extremely well placed to handle firms’ rapidly evolving needs for comms and marketing that can directly contribute to business goals. Cognito, rather uniquely, combines deep sector specialisation together with strong international reach, innovative approaches to social media and market-leading measurement and evaluation tools, such as Cognito Analytics.’
The agency’s client roster includes SEB, Intel, DTCC and SWIFT.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...