Andrew Marshall joins Cognito after Fishburn Hedges departure
Andrew Marshall, formerly co-head of Fishburn Hedges' financial practice, has joined financial services specialist Cognito.
Andrew Marshall: Cognito's EMEA MD
The agency, which has offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Singapore, has hired Marshall as MD of the EMEA region.
Marshall spent 13 years at Fishburn Hedges, co-heading its financial practice and chairing its international affiliate network. He left the agency last month along with fellow director Andy Berry, who joined HSBC to head media relations in the UK and Europe.
Before joining FH, Marshall worked for Hill & Knowlton for four years and began his career with nine years in investment banking in London and Toronto.
Tom Coombes, founder and CEO of Cognito, commented: ‘Andrew has an outstanding track record over two decades in advising financial services clients at a senior level, helping them manage their reputations and communicate their products and services.’
‘We’ve expanded rapidly in North America and now see strong potential growth in Europe, as well as in Asia. Andrew – working together with deputy MD Andrew Carrier and the rest of our growing EMEA team – has the experience and dynamism to seize this opportunity.’
Marshall added: ‘Financial services is undergoing fundamental change and Cognito is extremely well placed to handle firms’ rapidly evolving needs for comms and marketing that can directly contribute to business goals. Cognito, rather uniquely, combines deep sector specialisation together with strong international reach, innovative approaches to social media and market-leading measurement and evaluation tools, such as Cognito Analytics.’
The agency’s client roster includes SEB, Intel, DTCC and SWIFT.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London