Honda hands online relaunch brief to LBi
Honda has hired LBi to revamp its online activity across major markets in Europe.
Honda: wants to create a more engaging online experience
The agency landed the business after a pitch process and will work on relaunching Honda's web presence in 22 countries, including the UK.
Honda is looking to create a more engaging online experience and has brought in LBi on a 12-month contract to build a web presence that will allow consumers to experience its cars, motorbikes and power equipment.
The agency's brief is a new one but Honda has previously worked with Collective on its UK digital advertising.
This relationship is expected to continue despite LBi's appointment.
Honda said that the web platform created by LBi is aimed at "empowering consumers in the decision-making cycle".
Recent activity from Honda includes the seeding on YouTube of its Super Bowl ad, featuring the title character from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Marcomms Account Director Stopgap £35000 - £55000 per annum, East Midlands
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...