Nick Constantinou departs McCann
McCann London's managing director, Nick Constantinou, has left the agency after just under two years in the role.
Constantinou: in talks about other jobs within Interpublic
Constantinou, who is in talks about other jobs within Interpublic, joined McCann London in July 2010 from AKQA. His appointment was billed at the time as part of a three-year plan to evolve the agency and develop greater levels of integrated work across channels.
He joined AKQA in 1998 as a consultant and worked as the head of project management before moving to the US to work on global projects for the agency. In 2008, Constantinou was appointed to the UK general manager role.
Constantinou joined McCann London to replace Chris Macdonald in the managing director role after his promotion to chief executive in 2008.
The move follows the agency's hiring of Rob Doubal and Lolly Thomson as executive creative directors last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...