Warehouse begins advertising pitch
Warehouse, the women's fashion retailer, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Warehouse: in talks with agencies
The Aurora Fashions brand has already been in contact with agencies to invite them to pitch and is in the process of compiling a longlist.
Warehouse currently works with the creative agency ODD, which it appointed at the beginning of this year after a pitch.
ODD created the most recent activity, which launched in January and aimed to get women to reappraise its fashion credentials.
The integrated campaign, which featured high-end photography and short online films, ran across digital, outdoor and in-store.
It repositioned Warehouse as a shop for "lifestyle moments", with the aim of attracting customers who may not have considered it before.
Warehouse hired Jennifer Roebuck, the former French Connection head of digital and e-commerce, as its marketing director in February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Innovation Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Officer AF Selection Up to £23,000, Coventry
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East