Warehouse begins advertising pitch
Warehouse, the women's fashion retailer, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Warehouse: in talks with agencies
The Aurora Fashions brand has already been in contact with agencies to invite them to pitch and is in the process of compiling a longlist.
Warehouse currently works with the creative agency ODD, which it appointed at the beginning of this year after a pitch.
ODD created the most recent activity, which launched in January and aimed to get women to reappraise its fashion credentials.
The integrated campaign, which featured high-end photography and short online films, ran across digital, outdoor and in-store.
It repositioned Warehouse as a shop for "lifestyle moments", with the aim of attracting customers who may not have considered it before.
Warehouse hired Jennifer Roebuck, the former French Connection head of digital and e-commerce, as its marketing director in February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London