Warehouse begins advertising pitch
Warehouse, the women's fashion retailer, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Warehouse: in talks with agencies
The Aurora Fashions brand has already been in contact with agencies to invite them to pitch and is in the process of compiling a longlist.
Warehouse currently works with the creative agency ODD, which it appointed at the beginning of this year after a pitch.
ODD created the most recent activity, which launched in January and aimed to get women to reappraise its fashion credentials.
The integrated campaign, which featured high-end photography and short online films, ran across digital, outdoor and in-store.
It repositioned Warehouse as a shop for "lifestyle moments", with the aim of attracting customers who may not have considered it before.
Warehouse hired Jennifer Roebuck, the former French Connection head of digital and e-commerce, as its marketing director in February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...