Sanderson takes HMDG partner role
James Sanderson, the former chief operating officer of Glue Isobar, has joined HMDG as its managing partner.
James Sanderson: new managing partner at HMDG
Sanderson, who will take an equity stake in the agency, joins from the independent digital agency Skive, which he joined in June last year as the chief executive.
He will work closely with the HMDG founder Nick Hurrell on building the agency through "acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth".
Sanderson's appointment is an attempt by the agency to grow its digital and offline resource. He has a strong digital background after working at Glue from 2002 to 2009 and as the president of Digitas London.
He said: "HMDG recognised that the future isn't about 'digital or analogue' and it has exciting new plans which I will help to deliver."
Sanderson is the latest addition to a senior management team that also includes the partners Neil Dawson, Greg Grimmer and Paul Shearer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...