Work Club unveils creative signings
Work Club has boosted its creative department with three senior appointments.
Martin Brooks: boosted creative department
Jim Stump and Lucy-Anne Ronayne, formerly at DDB UK and AKQA Amsterdam respectively, join as senior creatives, while WCRS's Joe Corcoran joins as a creative.
All three report to the creative partners Ben Mooge and Andy Sandoz.
Stump was a senior creative director at DDB working on clients such as Volkswagen and Virgin Media. He was previously at Agency Republic.
Ronayne worked on Johnnie Walker, Heineken and Mini at AKQA. Before that, she was at StrawberryFrog in Amsterdam.
At WCRS, Corcoran most recently produced an interactive recruitment campaign for the Royal Marines.
Martin Brooks, the chief executive of Work Club, said: "We are delighted to have the new members to our team who can help guide us through our next vital period of growth by bringing fresh ideas and insight to the business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...