M/SIX lures Keat to head up broadcast
M/SIX, the media agency previously known as MCHI, has appointed the Carat media director Dan Keat as its first head of broadcast.
Dan Keat: M/SIX's first broadcast chief
In his new role, Keat will work across all M/SIX clients, including its latest win, News International, as part of the agency's recently expanded buying team. He will also work closely with WPP's buying function, Group M.
Before becoming the media director at Carat in January, Keat held various roles at the agency over 12 years, including broadcast director, head of broadcast implementation planning and broadcast manager.
Keat started his career as a trainee sales executive at the ITV sales house TSMS in June 1999 before moving to Carat in May 2000.
M/SIX, which is a joint venture between Mindshare and CHI & Partners, rebranded from MCHI in February as part of a bid to reflect the agency's diversification and its work with a range of creative agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London