M/SIX lures Keat to head up broadcast
M/SIX, the media agency previously known as MCHI, has appointed the Carat media director Dan Keat as its first head of broadcast.
Dan Keat: M/SIX's first broadcast chief
In his new role, Keat will work across all M/SIX clients, including its latest win, News International, as part of the agency's recently expanded buying team. He will also work closely with WPP's buying function, Group M.
Before becoming the media director at Carat in January, Keat held various roles at the agency over 12 years, including broadcast director, head of broadcast implementation planning and broadcast manager.
Keat started his career as a trainee sales executive at the ITV sales house TSMS in June 1999 before moving to Carat in May 2000.
M/SIX, which is a joint venture between Mindshare and CHI & Partners, rebranded from MCHI in February as part of a bid to reflect the agency's diversification and its work with a range of creative agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...