Anglia Furniture in hunt for ad agency
Anglia Co-operative Furniture, part of The Co-operative Group, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
Westgate Department Store: part of Anglia Co-operative Furniture
The retailer, which operates the AHF superstore and Westgate Department Stores, sells beds, sofas and bedroom and living room furniture.
Anglia Co-operative has made initial approaches to agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
The retailer also has an online store, co-opfurniture.com, which launched in 2008 and competes with the likes of Furniture Village.
The move follows the separate launch in January of Co-op's wider review of the agency roster that handles its £50 million advertising spend. Co-op's roster agencies include the lead creative shop, TBWA\Manchester, and its media planning and buying agency, Rocket.
The Anglia Regional Co-operative Society is the fifth-largest consumer co-operative in the UK with more than 80 stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Freelance Digital Designer - Needed Vitamin Talent £250 -300 day rate, London - Central
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...