Anglia Furniture in hunt for ad agency
Anglia Co-operative Furniture, part of The Co-operative Group, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
Westgate Department Store: part of Anglia Co-operative Furniture
The retailer, which operates the AHF superstore and Westgate Department Stores, sells beds, sofas and bedroom and living room furniture.
Anglia Co-operative has made initial approaches to agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
The retailer also has an online store, co-opfurniture.com, which launched in 2008 and competes with the likes of Furniture Village.
The move follows the separate launch in January of Co-op's wider review of the agency roster that handles its £50 million advertising spend. Co-op's roster agencies include the lead creative shop, TBWA\Manchester, and its media planning and buying agency, Rocket.
The Anglia Regional Co-operative Society is the fifth-largest consumer co-operative in the UK with more than 80 stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London