Ramarketing seeks global recognition for Durham packaging firm
Boutique healthcare specialists Ramarketing has been charged with gaining international recognition for family-owned pharmaceutical business Edwards Analytical.
Raman Sehgal: new client
The Newcastle-based agency will use the 25-year-old packaging consultancy’s global client base to highlight its laboratory work testing packaging materials.
A PR-led strategy will include redesigning and optimising the company website and brand identity work.
'The main focus is to raise their profile with the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries,' said MD and founder Raman Sehgal.
The six-month contract is the seventh this year for the independent agency, which also includes a one-year pure PR brief to support the Gateshead-based care provider Whickham Villa LLP.
Whickham is launching a £10m neurological and spinal injury care centre in Teesside that will create 100 jobs.
Sehgal said: 'We are aiming to double fee income in the next year and winning clients such as Edwards will help us. Most of our expansion has been due to word of mouth, as we get a reputation as a healthcare specialist.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...