Ramarketing seeks global recognition for Durham packaging firm
Boutique healthcare specialists Ramarketing has been charged with gaining international recognition for family-owned pharmaceutical business Edwards Analytical.
Raman Sehgal: new client
The Newcastle-based agency will use the 25-year-old packaging consultancy’s global client base to highlight its laboratory work testing packaging materials.
A PR-led strategy will include redesigning and optimising the company website and brand identity work.
'The main focus is to raise their profile with the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries,' said MD and founder Raman Sehgal.
The six-month contract is the seventh this year for the independent agency, which also includes a one-year pure PR brief to support the Gateshead-based care provider Whickham Villa LLP.
Whickham is launching a £10m neurological and spinal injury care centre in Teesside that will create 100 jobs.
Sehgal said: 'We are aiming to double fee income in the next year and winning clients such as Edwards will help us. Most of our expansion has been due to word of mouth, as we get a reputation as a healthcare specialist.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- SEO Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000, Leicestershire
- Account Director - Fashion Beauty and Youth Industry Sectors. Spectrum £45,000 - £50,000, London