Trading places: this week's people moves
Neil Francis moves on from the agency he founded while News International promotes from within to replace departed sales director Ian Dowds, in Brand Republic's round-up of this week's people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Neil Francis: founding partner at Stephens Francis Whitson steps down
McCann London's managing director, Nick Constantinou, has left the agency after just under two years in the role and is in talks about other jobs within Interpublic. (Campaign)
VCCP has appointed M&C Saatchi's strategy director, Simon Rich, as its head of planning to replace Tracey Follows, who has been promoted to the new role of executive planning director. (Campaign)
Neil Francis, one of the founding partners at Stephens Francis Whitson, is leaving the agency as it rebrands as VCCP me. (Campaign)
Wieden+Kennedy London has bolstered its creative department by hiring Jonny Plackett from BETC London and Dave Goss and Ollie Wolf from Saatchi & Saatchi. (Campaign)
Work Club has hired Jim Stump and Lucy-Anne Ronayne, formerly at DDB UK and AKQA Amsterdam respectively, as senior creatives, while WCRS's Joe Corcoran joins as a creative. (Campaign)
James Sanderson, the former chief operating officer of Glue Isobar, has joined HMDG as its managing partner. (Campaign)
Bupa's global brand director, Fiona McAnena, has left the healthcare company to start a consultancy business. (Marketing)
M/SIX, the media agency previously known as MCHI, has appointed the Carat media director Dan Keat as its first head of broadcast. (Campaign)
News International has promoted partnerships director Karin Seymour to the position of sales director, following the abrupt departure of Ian Dowds. (Media Week)
Immediate Media has appointed Hello! magazine ad director Jacque O'Donnell to the position of Radio Times advertising director, which was left vacant when incumbent Andrew Mercer left after 12 years at the helm. (Media Week)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- National Relationship Manager/ Stakeholder Management Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...