Healthy snack brand Bear launches debut campaign
Bear, the healthy snack brand, is to roll out its first ad campaign supporting its Bear Nibbles brand, which will showcase the strapline, "Nothing but naked nature", in a move to drive up brand awareness.
Bear: snack brand to unveil debut ad campaign
The ad campaign, created in-house, kicks off next week and will run across national press, outdoor, point-of-sale activity, sampling, newsletters and social media.
Victoria Willis, head of marketing at Bear, believes the campaign will prompt a significant uplift in sales.
She said: "The brand has more than doubled in size in the last year, driven by a healthy rate of sale as more people get their 'paws' on Bear Fruit Nibbles for the first time."
Bear Nibbles is the name of the overarching brand, which includes Bear Yo Yos, which are sold in several flavours – strawberry, peach, raspberry, blueberry, pineapple, and apple. Bear Yo Yos are sold in 20g packs, priced at 49p.
The brand also includes Bear Fruit Nibbles, priced at 69p, which are sold in mango and pineapple, and cherry berry flavours.
Bear Yo Yos are sold in Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda and other supermarkets.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester