Eve Williams promoted to managing director of Cedar
Cedar Communications has promoted Eve Williams to managing director as the creative and commercial content agency restructures.
Eve Williams: promoted to managing director role at Cedar Communications
In this newly created role, Williams will report to Clare Broadbent, chief executive officer of Cedar.
The restructure also includes the creation of an executive board and the strengthening of the management leadership team.
Williams has been at Cedar since 2007 and worked on a variety of accounts. For the past 18 months, she has been group account director for Tesco.
During this period, she launched Tesco Real Food, which Cedar claims is the UK's largest food title with more than two million readers. It has complementary content platforms, including an advertising-funded television programme, its own social media programme, a website and ezine programme.
She was part of the senior team which successfully pitched for Tesco Lifestyle in China and then went on to set up Cedar Shanghai.
Also joining the management leadership team are Maureen Rice, previously editorial director and now editor in chief; James Mastin, the international client services director, and Karen Huxley, group account director for British Airways.
Williams said: "Cedar has seen two years of double-digit growth, despite the recession. We have expanded our international network, mastered new content channels, brought on many new clients and expanded our in-house expertise on every level.
"Cedar is an exciting place to be, with a unique commercial offering that is proving attractive to a growing number of partner companies. I am excited about the upcoming plans we have for both our clients and Cedar, across all our offices in UK, China and South Africa."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...