Save the Children hires Steak to improve digital ROI
Save the Children UK has appointed digital agency Steak to improve its return on investment (ROI ) by managing display and pay-per-click (PPC) activity for fundraising, branding and emergency response.
Save the Children: Build it for babies campaign
Steak takes over the account this month, replacing Agenda 21 after a competitive pitch.
It will handle the charity's ongoing acquisition campaign, which includes the "Build it for babies" fundraising appeal intended to raise £1m to build seven health clinics in Bangladesh.
Save the Children is looking to further enhance its digital operations in a move to grow digital as a channel and increase cost effectiveness.
Liz McCrae, supporter acquisition manager at Save the Children, said: "Our main goal is to improve the ROI from our digital marketing campaigns to raise more funds for Save the Children, to help the world's most vulnerable children, both overseas and in the UK."
Save the Children works in 120 countries, including the UK, saving children's lives, fighting for their rights and helping children fulfil their potential.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...