Save the Children hires Steak to improve digital ROI
Save the Children UK has appointed digital agency Steak to improve its return on investment (ROI ) by managing display and pay-per-click (PPC) activity for fundraising, branding and emergency response.
Save the Children: Build it for babies campaign
Steak takes over the account this month, replacing Agenda 21 after a competitive pitch.
It will handle the charity's ongoing acquisition campaign, which includes the "Build it for babies" fundraising appeal intended to raise £1m to build seven health clinics in Bangladesh.
Save the Children is looking to further enhance its digital operations in a move to grow digital as a channel and increase cost effectiveness.
Liz McCrae, supporter acquisition manager at Save the Children, said: "Our main goal is to improve the ROI from our digital marketing campaigns to raise more funds for Save the Children, to help the world's most vulnerable children, both overseas and in the UK."
Save the Children works in 120 countries, including the UK, saving children's lives, fighting for their rights and helping children fulfil their potential.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - Blackminster location Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, Oxford
- Web & Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Communications Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Redditch