Autoglass launches TV campaign pushing online booking
Vehicle glass repair specialist Autoglass is focusing on its online booking service with its latest television campaign.
Created by Tellyville, the ad stars the brand's call centre staff and Autoglass technician Chris Moulders, who also does the voiceover.
It begins with Moulders having a family breakfast with his daughter, who shows her father how to arrange an appointment on a tablet device via the Autoglass online booking service.
Staff who star in the ad, which launches today (16 April), were selected after an in-house talent show.
David Meliveo, marketing director at Autoglass, said: "Technology is transforming the way consumers buy goods and services. More and more customers are using our online booking service and we wanted to show how quick and convenient it is.
"We work with the majority of the UK's insurers and motorists can book with us over the phone, website, Facebook or on mobile and tablet devices, which we wanted to highlight in our latest ad.
Media planning and buying is handled by Starcom.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London