Autoglass launches TV campaign pushing online booking
Vehicle glass repair specialist Autoglass is focusing on its online booking service with its latest television campaign.
Created by Tellyville, the ad stars the brand's call centre staff and Autoglass technician Chris Moulders, who also does the voiceover.
It begins with Moulders having a family breakfast with his daughter, who shows her father how to arrange an appointment on a tablet device via the Autoglass online booking service.
Staff who star in the ad, which launches today (16 April), were selected after an in-house talent show.
David Meliveo, marketing director at Autoglass, said: "Technology is transforming the way consumers buy goods and services. More and more customers are using our online booking service and we wanted to show how quick and convenient it is.
"We work with the majority of the UK's insurers and motorists can book with us over the phone, website, Facebook or on mobile and tablet devices, which we wanted to highlight in our latest ad.
Media planning and buying is handled by Starcom.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...