DMGT acquires international digital recruitment business
The group behind the Daily Mail has acquired international job search business Jobrapido for at least €30m (£24.7m).
Jobrapido acquired by DMGT
The business will be combined into the digital recruitment group in DMGT’s consumer media division, A&N Media.
The group, which includes businesses such as Jobsite, will be rebranded as Evenbase "to reflect the wider scope and international reach of the enlarged group".
Jobrapido, which was established in Italy in 2006, achieved revenues of around €24m and profits of around €6m in 2011.
It claims to be the second largest international job search engine in the world, delivering 660 million visits from job seekers in more than 50 countries last year.
The total value of the deal could be greater if the Jobrapido management tream achieves financial and business performance objectives.
Martin Morgan, chief executive of DMGT, said: "Bringing the Jobrapido team into the DMGT group is a great example of DMGT's core strategy in action.
"We seek out and acquire market leading businesses with strong positions in rapidly growing international markets.
"We have a strong culture of entrepreneurial management and like to retain and empower the people who built those businesses."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...