L'Oréal hires former BK marketer Power
Sarah Power, the former UK and Ireland marketing director at Burger King, has resurfaced, leading the UK haircare division at L'Oréal.
Sarah Power: joining L'Oréal (pic Gareth Davies)
Power left Burger King in January 2011 after four years with the fast-food chain. She was among several senior marketers to leave at the time.
In her new role at the cosmetics and beauty company, which she took up earlier this month, Power oversees brands including Matrix, Pureology and L’Oréal Professionel.
Last December, L’Oréal launched its debut CRM programme in an effort to forge stronger relationships with consumers by offering them rewards.
The L’Oréal Insider scheme encouraged people to open an online account to access free samples, reviews, advice and money-off vouchers for its products.
Brand ambassadors include Hugh Laurie, Rachel Weisz and Cheryl Cole.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...