Behind the scenes: Reggae Reggae Sauce's first TV ad
Reggae Reggae Sauce has unveiled the behind-scenes-footage footage from its TV ad campaign by Aardman Animations and JWT, which launches next month and stars Levi Roots, the brand's founder.
The four-minute, 30-second footage includes interviews with the Reggae Reggae Sauce founder Levi Roots, who successful pitched his hot sauce idea on the BBC's business show 'Dragons' Den'.
The brand's marketing director, Peter Baxendell, looks at the strategy behind the ad, which explains how food can be brought to life by Reggae Reggae Sauce.
In the footage JWT's creatives Bruno Xavier and Christiano Neves reveal why they chose to work with Aardman Animations, the creators of Wallace and Gromit, while director Merlin Crossingham talks about the challenges involved with making the ad.
The £2m campaign will air for the first time on ITV on 3 May and run until mid-August.
It features Roots, the larger-than-life musician turned entrepreneur, cooking on a BBQ in the back garden of a house in Brixton.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...