Behind the scenes: Reggae Reggae Sauce's first TV ad
Reggae Reggae Sauce has unveiled the behind-scenes-footage footage from its TV ad campaign by Aardman Animations and JWT, which launches next month and stars Levi Roots, the brand's founder.
The four-minute, 30-second footage includes interviews with the Reggae Reggae Sauce founder Levi Roots, who successful pitched his hot sauce idea on the BBC's business show 'Dragons' Den'.
The brand's marketing director, Peter Baxendell, looks at the strategy behind the ad, which explains how food can be brought to life by Reggae Reggae Sauce.
In the footage JWT's creatives Bruno Xavier and Christiano Neves reveal why they chose to work with Aardman Animations, the creators of Wallace and Gromit, while director Merlin Crossingham talks about the challenges involved with making the ad.
The £2m campaign will air for the first time on ITV on 3 May and run until mid-August.
It features Roots, the larger-than-life musician turned entrepreneur, cooking on a BBQ in the back garden of a house in Brixton.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Designer- up to 40k dependent on experience Nakama up to 40k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Executive - Central London - Charity Clients - up to £23k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £23k, Central London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London