Keith Chegwin joins The Collective campaign
Holler, the digital agency, is featuring Keith Chegwin in its first campaign for The Collective, the gourmet probiotic yogurt brand.
The Collective: runs Keith Chegwin competition on Facebook
The digital campaign, called 'The Collective Assignments', is a sampling mechanic intended to drive national awareness of the brand and consumer engagement through the digital community.
"Assignment #1" asks consumers to "like" a dedicated Facebook page to win one of 2,000 free pots of The Collective’s yogurts.
However the twist in the terms and conditions is that there is also a prize of being "locked in" a room alone with celebrity Keith Chegwin for three hours.
The Collective was set up in New Zealand by Mike Hodgson and Amelia Harvey, the former managing director and commercial director of pudding brand Gu.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London