Keith Chegwin joins The Collective campaign
Holler, the digital agency, is featuring Keith Chegwin in its first campaign for The Collective, the gourmet probiotic yogurt brand.
The Collective: runs Keith Chegwin competition on Facebook
The digital campaign, called 'The Collective Assignments', is a sampling mechanic intended to drive national awareness of the brand and consumer engagement through the digital community.
"Assignment #1" asks consumers to "like" a dedicated Facebook page to win one of 2,000 free pots of The Collective’s yogurts.
However the twist in the terms and conditions is that there is also a prize of being "locked in" a room alone with celebrity Keith Chegwin for three hours.
The Collective was set up in New Zealand by Mike Hodgson and Amelia Harvey, the former managing director and commercial director of pudding brand Gu.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London