Aimee McKay lands sales director role at BlowUp Media
Outdoor media company BlowUp Media has appointed Aimee McKay to the newly created role of sales director.
Aimee McKay: joins BlowUp Media as sales director
McKay joins BlowUp Media from Clear Channel Outdoor where she spent 10 years.
She will be responsible for leading the UK sales team and driving business across its giant poster and digital out of home portfolio, reporting to managing director Dominic Gesua.
In her role as sales group head at Clear Channel, she managed sales across its Pinnacle premium format sites, as well as the group's reach and digital formats.
Prior to Clear Channel, McKay worked as a media consultant at Look Outdoor (now APN) in New Zealand, across its airport media portfolio.
Gesua said: "Aimee's knowledge, passion and wide-ranging experience are an ideal fit for this pivotal role.
"I look forward to working with her on the sales strategy, and continuing the fast pace of growth we are making in the UK."
BlowUp Media has a portfolio of 300 sites across Europe, mainly in Germany, the UK, Spain, Holland and Belgium.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Visit Britain Circa £33,000, London
- Senior Campaign Marketing Manager Visit Britain Circa £45,000, London
- Tech PR AD Needed - Global PR Agency! Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + BENS, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £33654 - £39705 per annum, City of London