Aimee McKay lands sales director role at BlowUp Media
Outdoor media company BlowUp Media has appointed Aimee McKay to the newly created role of sales director.
Aimee McKay: joins BlowUp Media as sales director
McKay joins BlowUp Media from Clear Channel Outdoor where she spent 10 years.
She will be responsible for leading the UK sales team and driving business across its giant poster and digital out of home portfolio, reporting to managing director Dominic Gesua.
In her role as sales group head at Clear Channel, she managed sales across its Pinnacle premium format sites, as well as the group's reach and digital formats.
Prior to Clear Channel, McKay worked as a media consultant at Look Outdoor (now APN) in New Zealand, across its airport media portfolio.
Gesua said: "Aimee's knowledge, passion and wide-ranging experience are an ideal fit for this pivotal role.
"I look forward to working with her on the sales strategy, and continuing the fast pace of growth we are making in the UK."
BlowUp Media has a portfolio of 300 sites across Europe, mainly in Germany, the UK, Spain, Holland and Belgium.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...