Which Olympic sponsor ads are most shared?
With 100 days to go before the start of the London 2012 Olympic Games, an Adidas film featuring David Beckham is so far the most shared Olympic ad from an official sponsor.
Adidas ad most shared of Olympic sponsors despite hat-trick challenge from BMW
The ad, created by agency Sid Lee and featuring David Beckham, inspired nearly 22,000 Facebook shares and was mentioned in 16 blog posts.
BMW has been perhaps the most successful of the sponsors with three appearances in the top 10 chart.
The three ads from BMW managed a total of 21,355 shares between them, the most shared accounting for more than 18,500 of their all-time total.
Two ads from P&G also made the chart, managing combined total shares of 20,370 - including only one share on a blog post.
The chart, produced in conjunction with Unruly, ranks ads according to the number of times they have been shared on Facebook and the blogosphere.
1. Adidas 'take the stage' by Sid Lee
All time: 22,006 shares
2. BMW 'on the beach' created in-house
All time: 18,578 shares
3. P&G 'to their moms, they'll always be kids' by Wieden & Kennedy
All time: 11,584 shares
4. P&G 'best job' by Wieden & Kennedy
All time: 8,786 shares
5. British Airways 'boy'
All time: 8,039
6. Coca-Cola 'move to the beat' by Mother
All time: 5,822 shares
7. Panasonic 'London 2012'
All time: 1,507 shares
8. BMW 'man and machine' created in-house
All time: 1,466 shares
9. BMW '3 series' created in-house
All time: 1,270 shares
10. BT 'London 2012' by AMV BBDO
All time: 1,006 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...