Euro RSCG has been appointed by Thomas Cook to run its regional press office, which supports 1,200 branches in the UK.
Ignite, the diversity in PR networking group, has launched its 'manifesto for change', in which it calls for the PR industry to take immediate steps towards increasing diversity.
Auto Trader, the online marketplace for new and used cars, has appointed Citizen Brando as its retained PR agency following a four-way pitch.
Lucre has been brought in by IBM business partner Portal to build its profile as it expands its services.
The PRCA's quarterly barometer of consultancy MDs and CEOs has revealed increasing levels of optimism in the industry. Fifty-one per cent reported that the past quarter had made them feel more optimistic about the prospects for their consultancies.
US social platform change.org has hired former Kindred associate director John Coventry as UK comms director to raise awareness of its work internationally.
Xirrus, the wireless networking firm, has called in 3 Monkeys to lift its UK media profile.
Borkowski.do has been enlisted by Internet Week Europe to promote digital talent through its affiliated 'Lovie' and 'Webby' Awards.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London