Euro RSCG has been appointed by Thomas Cook to run its regional press office, which supports 1,200 branches in the UK.
Ignite, the diversity in PR networking group, has launched its 'manifesto for change', in which it calls for the PR industry to take immediate steps towards increasing diversity.
Auto Trader, the online marketplace for new and used cars, has appointed Citizen Brando as its retained PR agency following a four-way pitch.
Lucre has been brought in by IBM business partner Portal to build its profile as it expands its services.
The PRCA's quarterly barometer of consultancy MDs and CEOs has revealed increasing levels of optimism in the industry. Fifty-one per cent reported that the past quarter had made them feel more optimistic about the prospects for their consultancies.
US social platform change.org has hired former Kindred associate director John Coventry as UK comms director to raise awareness of its work internationally.
Xirrus, the wireless networking firm, has called in 3 Monkeys to lift its UK media profile.
Borkowski.do has been enlisted by Internet Week Europe to promote digital talent through its affiliated 'Lovie' and 'Webby' Awards.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Branding Consultant - Branding and Strategy Consultancy - London Spectrum £90,000 - £120,000, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...