Coca-Cola partners Spotify to boost music association
Coca-Cola has struck a global partnership with Spotify that is set to help both brands expand around the world, and will produce a Coke app based on the music service in time for the Olympics.
Coca-Cola: strikes global partnership with Spotify
Spotify will be the official partner of the brand's music-themed global marketing campaign next year.
Under the terms of the agreement, Spotify will be the key technology for Coca-Cola Music's global activity. In return, Coca-Cola will integrate Spotify into its Facebook presence and timeline.
Coca-Cola will also partner with Spotify, which is already in 13 markets, as it launches its music service in new markets throughout 2012 and into 2013.
Joe Belliotti, director of global entertainment marketing at Coca-Cola, said: "We have long recognised the power of music to connect people around the world.
"As we step up our activation through Coca-Cola Music, we are excited by the innovative music technology platform created by Spotify and the opportunity to create a truly global music network. The potential for this partnership is limitless."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...