Ben Clapp takes top creative role at Profero
Profero London has appointed Ben Clapp as its executive creative director.
Clapp: replaces Elspeth Lynn at Profero
He replaces Elspeth Lynn, who left the agency in February after three years to join M&C Saatchi in its top creative role.
Clapp joins Profero from Elvis, where he was a creative director for three years and responsible for campaigns including "fly Virgin Trains" and "Don't Go Zombie" for Virgin Trains and "Virgin Holidays travelator".
Before working at Elvis, Clapp was the executive creative director at Tribal DDB.
At Tribal, Clapp won awards for his digital work on Volkswagen and for the Monopoly City Streets and Monopoly Live activity, which took two golds at Cannes.
At Profero, Clapp will work closely with the agency's chief executive, Dale Gall, and its managing director, Buster Dover.
Gall said: "Ben is an immense talent. He understands the power of ideas and how they now need to work, and he has the drive to help take Profero to the next level.
"Ben is one of the most innovative creatives in the industry today and the fact that Profero can attract such talent is a testament to the team here, our work and our vision."
Clapp added: "In recent years, Profero's work has been gaining more and more attention. As soon as I walked into the office and started talking to the people, it was clear why."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...