MPG Media Contacts picks up £1m PayPal media task
PayPal, the online payment service owned by eBay, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to handle its £1 million media planning and buying account.
PayPal: appoints MPG Media Contacts
The agency, which picked up the business after a pitch, will work alongside Engine's Edwards Groom Saunders on executing a media plan to raise awareness of PayPal's services.
Carat previously handled media for PayPal, after winning the account in July 2010. Krow continues to handle PayPal's creative.
Alan Brydon, the head of investment at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We're looking forward to helping PayPal achieve its goals of growing its existing business, as well as gaining new customers."
PayPal claims to have more than 15 million active accounts in the UK and it is looking to promote its ambition of enabling people to pay for items in the most convenient way, including through a computer, mobile or connected TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex