MPG Media Contacts picks up £1m PayPal media task
PayPal, the online payment service owned by eBay, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to handle its £1 million media planning and buying account.
PayPal: appoints MPG Media Contacts
The agency, which picked up the business after a pitch, will work alongside Engine's Edwards Groom Saunders on executing a media plan to raise awareness of PayPal's services.
Carat previously handled media for PayPal, after winning the account in July 2010. Krow continues to handle PayPal's creative.
Alan Brydon, the head of investment at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We're looking forward to helping PayPal achieve its goals of growing its existing business, as well as gaining new customers."
PayPal claims to have more than 15 million active accounts in the UK and it is looking to promote its ambition of enabling people to pay for items in the most convenient way, including through a computer, mobile or connected TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...