MPG Media Contacts picks up £1m PayPal media task
PayPal, the online payment service owned by eBay, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to handle its £1 million media planning and buying account.
PayPal: appoints MPG Media Contacts
The agency, which picked up the business after a pitch, will work alongside Engine's Edwards Groom Saunders on executing a media plan to raise awareness of PayPal's services.
Carat previously handled media for PayPal, after winning the account in July 2010. Krow continues to handle PayPal's creative.
Alan Brydon, the head of investment at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We're looking forward to helping PayPal achieve its goals of growing its existing business, as well as gaining new customers."
PayPal claims to have more than 15 million active accounts in the UK and it is looking to promote its ambition of enabling people to pay for items in the most convenient way, including through a computer, mobile or connected TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London