MPG Media Contacts picks up £1m PayPal media task
PayPal, the online payment service owned by eBay, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to handle its £1 million media planning and buying account.
PayPal: appoints MPG Media Contacts
The agency, which picked up the business after a pitch, will work alongside Engine's Edwards Groom Saunders on executing a media plan to raise awareness of PayPal's services.
Carat previously handled media for PayPal, after winning the account in July 2010. Krow continues to handle PayPal's creative.
Alan Brydon, the head of investment at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We're looking forward to helping PayPal achieve its goals of growing its existing business, as well as gaining new customers."
PayPal claims to have more than 15 million active accounts in the UK and it is looking to promote its ambition of enabling people to pay for items in the most convenient way, including through a computer, mobile or connected TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...