Michael Pring takes Leagas Delaney worldwide role
Leagas Delaney has appointed Michael Pring, the former managing partner of Dare, as its international managing partner.
Pring: focus on new business
Pring joins the agency to work across its UK and international activity.
He will have a particular focus on new business and group development at international offices, which include Hamburg, Prague, Milan, Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong. A Los Angeles office is due to open later this year.
Pring will report to the Leagas Delaney group chief executive, Margaret Johnson.
He was appointed as a managing partner at Dare after its merger with MCBD, where he was one of the senior management team. However, he resigned in October 2011 less than a year after the merger.
Pring was previously the joint managing director at MCBD, having also worked as its new-business director.
His appointment follows Leagas Delaney's hiring of the CHI & Partners creative director, Nigel Roberts, as a creative director last year, and the selection of DDB's head of account management, James Hayhurst, as its London managing director this year.
Johnson said: "Michael brings a unique blend of client, new-business and management skills to Leagas Delaney at a time when our business continues to expand. He also has a fantastic track record of delivering creative and effectiveness success for clients, which is really important to us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London