Michael Pring takes Leagas Delaney worldwide role
Leagas Delaney has appointed Michael Pring, the former managing partner of Dare, as its international managing partner.
Pring: focus on new business
Pring joins the agency to work across its UK and international activity.
He will have a particular focus on new business and group development at international offices, which include Hamburg, Prague, Milan, Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong. A Los Angeles office is due to open later this year.
Pring will report to the Leagas Delaney group chief executive, Margaret Johnson.
He was appointed as a managing partner at Dare after its merger with MCBD, where he was one of the senior management team. However, he resigned in October 2011 less than a year after the merger.
Pring was previously the joint managing director at MCBD, having also worked as its new-business director.
His appointment follows Leagas Delaney's hiring of the CHI & Partners creative director, Nigel Roberts, as a creative director last year, and the selection of DDB's head of account management, James Hayhurst, as its London managing director this year.
Johnson said: "Michael brings a unique blend of client, new-business and management skills to Leagas Delaney at a time when our business continues to expand. He also has a fantastic track record of delivering creative and effectiveness success for clients, which is really important to us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...