Science Museum looks to build digital ad roster
The National Museum of Science and Industry is reviewing its digital advertising requirements.
Science Museum: digital contest
The group, which operates four museums, including London’s Science Museum, is looking to appoint between three and four digital agencies to work on its digital marketing.
It has issued a tender and plans to invite at least five agencies to pitch for a place on its new digital roster. The process follows last year’s appointment of Creature London to handle advertising for the Science Museum.
In addition to digital advertising for the London-based venue, the brief also covers the National Railway Museum, the National Media Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry.
Agencies have until 17 May to register an interest in pitching for a place on the roster. The roster is expected to be in place for three years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...