Science Museum looks to build digital ad roster
The National Museum of Science and Industry is reviewing its digital advertising requirements.
Science Museum: digital contest
The group, which operates four museums, including London’s Science Museum, is looking to appoint between three and four digital agencies to work on its digital marketing.
It has issued a tender and plans to invite at least five agencies to pitch for a place on its new digital roster. The process follows last year’s appointment of Creature London to handle advertising for the Science Museum.
In addition to digital advertising for the London-based venue, the brief also covers the National Railway Museum, the National Media Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry.
Agencies have until 17 May to register an interest in pitching for a place on the roster. The roster is expected to be in place for three years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London