HMRC calls ad project pitch
HM Revenue & Customs is seeking an agency to handle its advertising business until a Government Procurement Service ad roster is put in place in the autumn.
HMRC: project work
The review is being handled by HMRC’s internal marketing team, using the GPS process following the closure of COI last month.
The appointed agency will work with HMRC on ad hoc projects until a GPS roster is up and running later this year.
The HMRC incumbent agencies M&C Saatchi and Hypernaked will continue to work on its tax credit renewals business with media strategy handled by PHD.
Last month, COI, which had a headcount of 400 people, closed its doors after 66 years. Under the new regime, which will start in the autumn, government departments will directly hire agencies selected from the GPS roster.
In addition, a 70-strong team in the Government Communications Centre within the Cabinet Office will oversee services formerly handled by COI. It will include a "policy and capability" team, a "shared services" team to improve co-operation between Whitehall departments, a media planning and buying resource and a media monitoring service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...