Wonderbra to sell direct for first time with online store
Wonderbra has unveiled its first ecommerce site for customers in the UK and Ireland, which will stock the brand's full range.
Wonderbra: rolls out online shopping site
The lingerie brand does not have any bricks and mortar stores in the UK, though its parent company DB Apparel has eight outlet stores through which it sells its range of brands.
The new site has been created by Venda and replaces the previous website www.wonderbra.co.uk with the www.wonderbra.eu domain, to target customers in both UK and Ireland.
The Wonderbra brand has made the new site transactional in order to meet the demand of its target consumers, which the brand claims are heavy online users.
A marketing campaign comprising social media activity, search engine marketing, display activity and email newsletters is also being run in order to drive traffic to the site.
Creative on the site features products modelled by Adriana Cernanova, the face of Wonderbra, and will include regular competitions, fashion articles and news.
A Get Inspired section of the site will host video content and include social media sharing functions.
The content on the site will reflect marketing activity as Wonderbra looks to run fully-integrated marketing campaigns.
The site includes a store finder to allow users to locate products on their local high-street or through online retailers.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...