Mail Newspapers' Spagnol moves to TUI
Mail Newspapers' client sales manager Lindsey Spagnol is leaving to join travel firm TUI, while the paper has promoted executive Nick Stevens to the role of agency sales manager.
Lindsey Spagnol: leaves Mail Newspapers to join TUI
Spagnol had worked on national newspapers for more than 10 years.
She began on The Mail on Sunday and then moved to the Daily Express, before rejoining Associated Newspapers in 2006 on the Mail’s agency trading team.
In 2008, she was appointed to the Daily Mail travel client team, which merged with The Mail on Sunday in January 2009.
Spagnol, who reported to Denise Degroot, head of client sales, is taking on the role of general manager for groups and weddings at TUI, where she will manage the sale of overseas wedding packages.
Separately, Mail Newspapers has promoted executive Nick Stevens to the role of agency sales manager within the print agency trading team.
He replaces Steve Maddren, who is leaving to take up the role of head of business development at the Football League.
Stevens will manage a team of five and will report to group advertising director John Teal.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Creative Thinker - Senior Planner Buyer - £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer- £30k- Independent Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Media Planner: £28k: Top Travel Clients Ultimate Asset £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Senior UK Category Manager McCormick Ltd Haddenham, Buckinghamshire , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire