Mail Newspapers' Spagnol moves to TUI
Mail Newspapers' client sales manager Lindsey Spagnol is leaving to join travel firm TUI, while the paper has promoted executive Nick Stevens to the role of agency sales manager.
Lindsey Spagnol: leaves Mail Newspapers to join TUI
Spagnol had worked on national newspapers for more than 10 years.
She began on The Mail on Sunday and then moved to the Daily Express, before rejoining Associated Newspapers in 2006 on the Mail’s agency trading team.
In 2008, she was appointed to the Daily Mail travel client team, which merged with The Mail on Sunday in January 2009.
Spagnol, who reported to Denise Degroot, head of client sales, is taking on the role of general manager for groups and weddings at TUI, where she will manage the sale of overseas wedding packages.
Separately, Mail Newspapers has promoted executive Nick Stevens to the role of agency sales manager within the print agency trading team.
He replaces Steve Maddren, who is leaving to take up the role of head of business development at the Football League.
Stevens will manage a team of five and will report to group advertising director John Teal.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...