Mail Newspapers' Spagnol moves to TUI
Mail Newspapers' client sales manager Lindsey Spagnol is leaving to join travel firm TUI, while the paper has promoted executive Nick Stevens to the role of agency sales manager.
Lindsey Spagnol: leaves Mail Newspapers to join TUI
Spagnol had worked on national newspapers for more than 10 years.
She began on The Mail on Sunday and then moved to the Daily Express, before rejoining Associated Newspapers in 2006 on the Mail’s agency trading team.
In 2008, she was appointed to the Daily Mail travel client team, which merged with The Mail on Sunday in January 2009.
Spagnol, who reported to Denise Degroot, head of client sales, is taking on the role of general manager for groups and weddings at TUI, where she will manage the sale of overseas wedding packages.
Separately, Mail Newspapers has promoted executive Nick Stevens to the role of agency sales manager within the print agency trading team.
He replaces Steve Maddren, who is leaving to take up the role of head of business development at the Football League.
Stevens will manage a team of five and will report to group advertising director John Teal.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London