Adap.tv hires Lewis Sherlock from Xaxis
Adap.tv, the video ad exchange, has hired Lewis Sherlock from WPP trading desk Xaxis as director of strategic planning for EMEA.
Lewis Sherlock: joins Adap.tv
Sherlock, currently director of account management and planning at Xaxis, will take up his new role on Monday (23 April).
He will be tasked with growing Adap.tv's business with agencies and trading desks across Europe, reporting to Brian Fitzpatrick, EMEA managing director.
Sherlock started his career in online media at ad network 24/7 Real Media in 2000.
He went on to work at Carat International before moving to Lycos Europe in 2005.
He rejoined 24/7 Real Media in 2008, shortly after its acquisition by WPP, and was part of the core team that launched B3 and ZAP Trader – WPP's demand side platform, Zap Attribution Modeling and Zap Analytics, to create the Media Innovation Group (MIG) in 2010.
In 2011 Sherlock was part of the joint venture between MIG and GroupM that created Xaxis and moved across as one of the founding members of the management team in the UK.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London
- Packaging Artworker Periscope Recruitment LLP £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- CRM Manager, Netherlands Premier Consultants c.€65k plus bonus, Amsterdam