Adap.tv hires Lewis Sherlock from Xaxis
Adap.tv, the video ad exchange, has hired Lewis Sherlock from WPP trading desk Xaxis as director of strategic planning for EMEA.
Lewis Sherlock: joins Adap.tv
Sherlock, currently director of account management and planning at Xaxis, will take up his new role on Monday (23 April).
He will be tasked with growing Adap.tv's business with agencies and trading desks across Europe, reporting to Brian Fitzpatrick, EMEA managing director.
Sherlock started his career in online media at ad network 24/7 Real Media in 2000.
He went on to work at Carat International before moving to Lycos Europe in 2005.
He rejoined 24/7 Real Media in 2008, shortly after its acquisition by WPP, and was part of the core team that launched B3 and ZAP Trader – WPP's demand side platform, Zap Attribution Modeling and Zap Analytics, to create the Media Innovation Group (MIG) in 2010.
In 2011 Sherlock was part of the joint venture between MIG and GroupM that created Xaxis and moved across as one of the founding members of the management team in the UK.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...