Fourteen UK agencies appointed as Facebook's preferred marketing developers
Glue Isobar, AKQA and Dare are among the 14 UK companies to join Facebook's new global Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) programme.
Facebook: 14 UK agencies join preferred marketing programme
The revamped PMD has been formed from the combination of the Preferred Developer Consultant (PDC) and Marketing API (MAP) programmes. It offers certifications for high-quality apps, page management, ads, and insights tools and services.
The 14 UK-based companies have joined 233 global firms on the list.
The UK companies are: TBG Digital, which was one of the original Facebook API partners; Jollywise Media; Kerve Creative Ltd; glue Isobar; Sports New Media; AKQA; OneIota; Reevoo; Comufy; Apsmart Ltd; Independents United; EngageSciences; PageHub and Dare
Companies admitted to the programme must be adept at understanding the Facebook platform policy and development tools, as well as having a long track record of providing Facebook-centric services to brands.
Last week, Carolyn Everson, global marketing partner at Facebook, told Campaign that media and creative agencies have a "critical" role to play in the company's future plans.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...