Fourteen UK agencies appointed as Facebook's preferred marketing developers
Glue Isobar, AKQA and Dare are among the 14 UK companies to join Facebook's new global Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) programme.
Facebook: 14 UK agencies join preferred marketing programme
The revamped PMD has been formed from the combination of the Preferred Developer Consultant (PDC) and Marketing API (MAP) programmes. It offers certifications for high-quality apps, page management, ads, and insights tools and services.
The 14 UK-based companies have joined 233 global firms on the list.
The UK companies are: TBG Digital, which was one of the original Facebook API partners; Jollywise Media; Kerve Creative Ltd; glue Isobar; Sports New Media; AKQA; OneIota; Reevoo; Comufy; Apsmart Ltd; Independents United; EngageSciences; PageHub and Dare
Companies admitted to the programme must be adept at understanding the Facebook platform policy and development tools, as well as having a long track record of providing Facebook-centric services to brands.
Last week, Carolyn Everson, global marketing partner at Facebook, told Campaign that media and creative agencies have a "critical" role to play in the company's future plans.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire